TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DCS Amplify Terms and Conditions
1. The Amplify Tool (“Amplify”) is provided by DC Smyth LLP (DCS), based in Singapore.
2. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be legally bound by Amplify’s Terms and Conditions of Use (“T&Cs”). You are solely responsible for adhering to all applicable laws and regulations. You agree to be bound solely to arbitration only in Singapore. If you do not agree with any of the T&Cs stated on this page, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. DCS may revise these T&Cs at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these T&Cs.
3. Amplify requires your Instagram log in credentials because we need to login on your behalf to perform automated actions that you specified on a daily basis. DCS will not disclose your personal or account information to any third parties.
4. DCS makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for Amplify. The increase in the number of your Instagram followers and/or growth of your social media account is not guaranteed to you in any way. DCS will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer.
5. DCS and/or Amplify is in no way liable for any account suspension or picture deletion done by Instagram.
6. By signing up and running Amplify, you agree to turn off any two-factor authentication you have on your Instagram account as well as click “it was me” when prompted to do so by Instagram when you link your account to Amplify on our website. It is your responsibility to ensure that it is Amplify signing in and not another person. DCS and/or Amplify will not be responsible for you authorizing anyone other than yourself or DCS to log in to your Instagram account.
7. Amplify is an automated tool. Hence, DCS cannot guarantee photos liked to be of appropriate material. This depends entirely on what hashtag and other specific filters you have set. DCS will not be responsible for your account liking certain photos based on your target hashtags, description words and any other parameters you set in your edit bot setting page.
8. The written content of DCS and Amplify websites are accurate at the current time this was written. DCS can make changes in the future at any time without notice. This content is the intellectual property of DC Smyth LLP and shall not be modified, copied or sold without prior permission from DCS.
9. Customers who encounter problems with Amplify may request a full refund within the first 14 days of their new subscription. Refunds will be handled by DCS in a timely manner and on a case-by-case basis. Customers can request a refund by emailing DCS at email@example.com.
10. Payment is on a monthly basis. If you cancel your membership before the full month has ended, DCS will not issue you a pro-rated refund.
11. Each user who signs up for an account is eligible for DCS Amplify's 3-day free trial. Each user will automatically enroll into the free trial once they run a bot.
12. The free trial will begin on the day the user starts to run the bot and end 3 calendar days later. If the user runs the bot on Monday the 12th of the month the trial will end on Wednesday the 14th of the month, regardless of the time the user ran the bot. Days will be calculated based on the geographic location the user has specified upon signing up with DCS Amplify.
13. After the free 3 -day trial has ended, the user is under no obligation to continue the DCS Amplify service and his/her account will expire. In order to reactivate his/ her account, the user will have to contact support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Any further activity with DCS Amplify will require he/she to sign up for a payment plan.
14. By signing up for an account, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and give DC Smyth LLP the right to send you promotional emails to the email you signed up with.
15. Any correspondence with DCS Amplify will be conducted via our official support channel through email at email@example.com. Any conversation or negotiation done elsewhere is not admissible for the support of any claim.