2. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions stated on this page (“T&Cs”). You are solely responsible for adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
3. By signing up to a DCS Amplify account, you agree to to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions stated on this page (“T&Cs”). You are solely responsible for adhering to all applicable laws and regulations.
4. By accessing this website you agree to be bound solely to arbitration only in Singapore and forefeit the right to any court or legal action against DCS Amplify LLP.
5. By signing up to a DCS Amplify account, you agree to be bound solely to arbitration only in Singapore and forefeit the right to any court or legal action against DCS Amplfy LLP.
6. If you do not agree with any of the T&Cs stated on this page, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. DCS may revise these T&Cs at any time without notice. By using this web site you are agreeing to be bound by the current version of these T&Cs. It is the user's responsibility to ensure the user stays up to date with revisions to these T&Cs.
8. DCS makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for Amplify.
9. DCS and/or Amplify is in no way liable for any Instagram account suspension. It is the user's responsibility to adhere to the terms and conditions of Instagram.
10. Neither DCS nor Amplify is affiliated to Instagram.
11. The written content of this DCS Amplify website is accurate at the current time this was written. DCS can make changes in the future at any time without notice. This content is the intellectual property of DC Smyth LLP and shall not be modified, copied or sold without prior permission from DCS.
12. Only users who encounter persistent and unresolvable technical problems with DCS Amplify may request a full refund within the first 14 days of their new subscription. Full refund refers to the amount paid for the first month of the subscription. Refunds will be handled by DCS in a timely manner and on a case-by-case basis. Customers can request a refund only by emailing DCS at email@example.com within 14 days of their new subscription.
13. Users who have signed up for a subscription payment plan but who do not use the DCS Amplify dashboard will not be entitled to a refund. It is the users responsibility to ensure they use what they pay for. DCS Amplify does not guarantee refunds for lack of use or dissatisfaction with the service.
14. Payment is on a rolling monthly basis. The user has the right to cancel at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation date is the date DCS Amplify receives the email from the user. If the user cancels his/her subscription before one full calendar month has ended, DCS will not issue a pro-rated refund. The user will not be charged for the next month and paid services will end.
15. All transactions made to DCS Amplify are deemed as approved by the cardholder. It is the user's responsibility to ensure they have the right to use the payment method. In the case of card misuse, DCS Amplify will not be liable for any damages or provide any refunds.
16. Each user who signs up for an account with DCS Amplify is eligible for DCS Amplify's 1 week free trial.
17. The free trial will begin on the day the user signs up for a DCS Amplify account and end 7 calendar days later. For reference sake, if the user signs up on the 12th of the month, the free trial will end on the 18th of the month.
18. After the free trial has ended, the user is under no obligation to continue the DCS Amplify service and his/her account will expire. If the user does not sign up for a subscription plan, all current data will be deleted. This deletion cannot be undone.
19. In order to reactivate his/ her account, the user will have to sign up for a subscription payment plan.
20. By signing up for a DCS Amplify account, you agree to give DC Smyth LLP the right to send promotional emails to the email attached to the DCS Amplify account.
21. Any correspondence with DCS Amplify will be conducted via the official support channel through email at email@example.com. Any conversation or negotiation done elsewhere is not admissible for the support of any claim.
Accurate as of 25 March 2018